yo how much dirt you gotta throw in the ocean to make a new country
SOMEONE PUT MY SCHOOL UP FOR SALE ON CRAIGSLIST
oH MY GOD I FUCKING CHOKED
Support Visionary Music Group and download QuESt's first project as a VMG artist here: hnhh.co/mgoux
Fellow Visionary artist Jon Bellion is featured and Logic produced “No Love in the City” (which TDE producer Tae Beast also holds production credit on) and “Biscayne Blvd.”
If you’re interested in the stories behind each song, hit up SearchingSylvan.com.
"what music are you into?"
"i like this! it’s very grown up…"
- Guy on train:I'd fuck you if you didn't have so many tattoos.
- Me:*turns up music*
- Guy:I said I'd fuck you if you didn't have so many tattoos!
- Me:*takes off headphones* Leave. Me. Alone.
- Guy:Why the fuck do you have so many tattoos?
- Guy:Are you fucking deaf as well as a piece of trash?
- Lady by door:Hey. Leave her alone.
- Guy:Are you her trash girlfriend? Fucking dykes, all tattooed like fucking men. Disgusting waste of pussy.
- Lady:*moves forward, carefully moves jacket so only I can see the badge on her belt* Are you okay?
- Me:Fine. Just wish he'd go away.
- Lady cop:I can make that happen.
- Guy:Oh, yeah, bitch? Who the fuck are you? I'll kill you!
- Lady cop:And that's what I was waiting for. *grabs guy, holds him against the door* Harassing women on the train was enough, but you just threatened a cop. You're battin' a thousand tonight.
- Entire train:*applauds*